Director of Revenue Management
Company: Frontier Airlines
Posted on: November 19, 2019
- Revenue Production
- DIREC01616Full-TimeDenver GODenver, CO, USADescriptionWhy Work
for Frontier Airlines?At Frontier, we believe the skies should be
for everyone. We deliver on this promise through our commitment to
Low Fares Done Right. This is more than our tagline - its our
driving philosophy. Every member of Team Frontier has an important
role to play in bringing this vision to life. Our successful
business model allows travelers to take advantage of our
fast-growing route network while our bundled and unbundled pricing
options allow our customers to personalize their travel experience
and only pay for the services they need saving them money along the
way.What We Stand ForLow Fares Done Right is our mission and we
strive to bring it to life every day. Our Done Right promise means
delivering not only affordable prices, but making travel friendly
and easy for our customers. To do this, we put a great deal of care
into every decision and action we take. We must be efficient with
the use of our resources and make smart decisions about how we run
our business. We must also innovate and be pioneers - were not
afraid to try new things. While our business requires us to fly
high in the air, we also consider ourselves down-to-earth in our
approach, creating a warm and friendly experience that truly
demonstrates Rocky Mountain Hospitality.Work PerksAt Frontier, we
like to think were creating something very special for our team
members. Work is why were here, but the perks are nice too:
- Flight benefits for you and your family to fly on Frontier
- Buddy passes for your friends so they can experience what makes
us so great.
- Discounts throughout the travel industry on hotels, car
rentals, cruises and vacation packages.
- Discounts on cell phone plans, movie tickets, restaurants,
luggage and over 2,000 other vendors.
- Enjoy a Dress for your Day business casual environment.
- Flexible work schedules that support work/life balance.
- Total Rewards program including a competitive base salary,
short term incentives, long-term incentives, paid holidays, 401(k)
plan, vacation/sick time and medical/dental/vision insurance that
begins the 1st of the month following your hire date.
- We play our part to make a difference. The HOPE League,
Frontier Airlines non-profit organization, is dedicated to
providing employees financial assistance during catastrophic
hardship.Who We Are* *Frontier Airlines is committed to offering
Low Fares Done Right to more than 100 destinations and growing in
the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more
than 350 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontiers
hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering
the companys signature Low Fares Done Right service to customers.
Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation
Administrations 2018 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and
was recently named the industrys most fuel-efficient airline by The
International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of
superior technology and operational efficiencies.What Will You Be
Doing?The Director of Revenue oversees the staff, activities and
resources of the Yield Management team and reports to the VP,
Network and Revenue. Manages two direct reports 2 Managers, Yield
Management. Develops and implements revenue management business
processes to achieve company revenue objectives and commercial
strategies and maintain competitive advantages.Essential Functions:
- Manages the revenue management team and business processes to
achieve company revenue objectives and commercial strategies, and
maintain competitive advantages, including:
- Tracking and reporting to senior management on all aspects of
- Developing inventory reports and processes to maintain best in
class unit revenue
- Optimizes revenue management system parameters and processes to
ensure accurate demand forecasting and appropriate tactical
- Partnering with Pricing, Network, and Marketing teams for
optimal revenue production
- Establishes and tracks performance of market-level inventory
strategies, with the goal of identifying and exploiting revenue
opportunities in a highly competitive environment.
- Oversees PROS RME and/or other, supplemental revenue management
- Manages evaluation of team members, including skill sets, skill
development and regular reviews in line with department
- Assists in the teaching/training of analysts to maximize
revenue management team efficiency
- Leadership and team building
- Monitors and manages analysts as it relates to maximizing
- Maintains good communication within the department as well as
- Manages and develops direct reporting employeesWhich positions
report directly to this one?* *Manager(s), Yield Management
- 5-7 years of supervisory or managerial experience in a similar
corporate work environment.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required, Masters degree in
Business, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Aviation
Management or related field preferred or equivalent work
- 5+ years of experience in revenue management preferred.
- 3+ years of previous experience with day-to-day usage of a
revenue management system, preferably PROS.
- Experience with revenue management theory and best practices in
the U.S. airline industry.
- Excellent MS Excel, MS Access skills, general SQL
knowledge.*Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: *
- Thorough understanding of the overall structure and operation
of a high performance, competitive pricing department
- Demonstrates outstanding analytical and intuitive revenue
- Able to efficiently summarize competitive pricing actions, and
quickly develop counter-strategies.
- Highly motivated.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal
- Proven track record of teamwork.Disclaimer: The above
statements are intended only to describe the general nature and
level of work required of the referenced position; they are not
intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be
advised that duties and expectations of this position may be
subject to change.Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment
opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship
status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local
laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.Frontier Airlines is a Zero Tolerance
Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to
pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their
metabolites: Marijuana, Cocaine, Amphetamines, Opioids and
Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have
tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former
employer will be considered ineligible for employment with
Frontier.Posted: September 18, 2019
Keywords: Frontier Airlines, Westminster , Director of Revenue Management, Executive , Denver, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!