Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
Company: DispatchHealth Management
Posted on: September 20, 2023
How You'll Make an Impact: FUTURE OPENING
We are hiring Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with
acute care experience in ER, Urgent Care, or Internal Medicine to
join our growing team serving the Denver community. Our Advanced
Practice Providers team with DHMTs (Medical Technicians) and are
equipped with everything needed to treat common to complex injuries
and illnesses through comprehensive health assessments, including
diagnosis, treatment, and outcome management, for patients of all
ages. Our innovative model allows us to provide definitive care in
the home, including point of care laboratory studies, minor
procedures, splinting, wound care, suturing , IV fluid and
medication administration. We provide whole person care by
facilitating timely follow up and care coordination.
Our providers love working at DispatchHealth because of the
high-quality care they can provide, the value of the delivery model
and the appreciation of our patients.
What You'll Do:
- Work as part of a clinical care team with a DHMT (Medical
Technician) and individually , as appropriate for the service line,
to deliver care in the patient's home through our innovative
in-home care service lines (i.e., Acute Care, Bridge Care, Advanced
Care, Tele - presentation and others ) . This involves being in a
mobile unit and driving or riding in a company vehicle to the place
- Perform comprehensive health assessments and diagnose and treat
- Provide therapeutic interventions, such as splinting, suturing,
wound care and minor procedures.
- Use critical thinking skills and follow evidence-based
standards of practice.
- Accurately and thoroughly document your patient encounter and
- Analyze test data to diagnose, treat and arrange appropriate
follow up for the patient to ensure continuity of care.
- Educate patients and families on how to treat their acute
illness and manage their health and well-being.
- Effectively navigate difficult conversations related to
end-of-life issues and goals of care.
- Communicate effectively with patients, family, the medical
power of attorney, primary care provider and all individuals
involved in the patient's care.
- Identify and proactively solve problems.
- Adhere to clinical and safety standards, protocols, and
- Provide care with compassion, empathy, and cultural
- Maintain positive relationships with DHMT partners and remote
- Attend training sessions and clinical team meetings.
- Maintain professional etiquette and serve as ambassadors for
- Lead your practice and always do what's right for the patient.
What You Need:
- Minimum of two years of experience as an APP in the Emergency
Department, Urgent Care, Internal Medicine, Hospital, Family
Practice, Cardiac, Pulmonary or other relevant areas
- Those with less than two years of experience as an APP, but
with two or more years' experience as a paramedic, RN (ED or ICU),
Flight Nurse or a graduate from an ENP program or fellowship (NP's)
or EM/Hospitalist residency (PA's) are also encouraged to
- Graduate with an advanced degree from an accredited
- Current unrestricted state license as a Nurse Practitioner or
- Nationally board certified, current
- Current BLS required, ACLS certification preferred
- Prescriptive authority and DEA
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Complete required drivers training upon hire
- Ability to lift and carry equipment up to 50 pounds
- Ability to walk up and down several flights of stairs
- Flexible to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, as needed
Who We Are: DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery
through mobile and virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling Denver,
Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power
of technology, convenience, and service. DispatchHealth is creating
an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery solution that
extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures
that we provide personalized, quality care in the home or at the
patient's location of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive
onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer
advanced medical care, supported by our technological
infrastructure to ensure quality and to improve outcomes.
DispatchHealth brings together experienced professionals with
proven success in medicine, engineering and operations and a
passion for transforming the healthcare landscape.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse
and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified
applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race,
gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation,
religion, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including
medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family,
and short-term disability leave.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage,
entrepreneurial technology, and healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology
innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
We deliver trusted, compassionate care to all in the comfort of
Building the world's largest in-home care system.
Our Values are embodied in The DispatchWay
- Courage to advocate for our patients and each other
- Innovation to trailblaze a new path for healthcare
- Integrity to create a respectful and inclusive environment
- Compassion to provide quality, safe and excellent care What
makes us different?
- DispatchHealth is a provider-led organization and encourages
our teams to help inform decisions that impact your practice.
- We spend time with our patients to treat the whole person.
- Our patient-centric approach consistently results in a NPS
score of 95 or better.
- We offer flexible work schedules and PTO.
- We offer full healthcare benefits and 401k for full-time
employees, with a company match.
- We support professional growth and leadership
- We offer CME, organizational conference, and workshop
- Our clinicians align with our guiding principles. Connect With
Us: Get to know us! Watch the video below to hear from healthcare
professionals on what it's like to work with DispatchHealth. Follow
us on Facebook , Twitter and YouTube to learn more.
Applications are being accepted for this role for at least 3 days
after the posting date (7/11/2023), or once we receive a sufficient
number of qualified candidates.
Keywords: DispatchHealth Management, Westminster , Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants, Healthcare , Westminster, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!