Nurse, RN - Med Surg
Company: Community Reach Center
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Nurse, RNSign on Bonus up to $5,000
The Registered Nurse ("RN") is an integral member of Community
Reach Center's Med Services RN's and others ("Division") Division.
The RN under direct supervision provides care assessment,
treatment, and support services to consumers and/or their families,
including planning, implementation, and documentation. The RN may
operate in a residential environment, outpatient, or in an outreach
environment. The RN provides care to consumers in a manner that
recognizes the human potential, empathic and demonstrates
unconditional positive regard while promoting safety and comfort in
the therapeutic environment. Additionally, the RN will have other
duties and responsibilities as determined from time to time by the
* Assess needs of client, develops solutions, and ensures
implementation of solutions/interventions and programs to meet
those identified needs.
* Provides case management and other clinical interventions as
* Observes, identifies, monitors, reports, and records the
condition of the client; including signs and symptoms which may be
indicative of change in the consumers' condition to appropriate
members of the treatment team(s).
* Aids in crisis intervention, as needed, and notifies appropriate
team(s), Manager(s) or 911.
* Provides client and family education either in groups or
individually including health education, medication education, or
education related to a psychiatric illness and techniques/skills
for physical care.
* Participates in care coordination, collaborative development, and
implementation of client's treatment plan with all members of the
* Completes daily shift reports accurately, including but not
limited to: incident reports, medication refusal, risk assessments,
and medical screening documentation in accordance with procedures
while maintaining consumer confidentiality.
* Assesses, clients throughout lifecycle of stay, risk assessments,
and collaborates on decisions regarding client care for admission,
discharge, transfer to higher level of care, and client safety.
* Oversees QMAP medication administering and or monitoring
according to CRC policy. Assists with staff training, reviews, and
administers medications including injections as prescribed.
* Oversees medical supplies, including the storage, disposal and
ordering of medications, and conducts MAR audits.
* Supports in unit coverage and/or transportation of clients for
medical and psychiatric appointment needs.
* Coordinates infectious disease tracking and reporting standards,
while ensuring protocol are up to date and monitors adherence.
* Associates or Bachelor's degree in Nursing with a valid Colorado
* Prefer 1 year of psychiatric nursing experience
* Communication, organization, time management and clinical
* Must have a valid driver's license and maintain a good driving
* Bilingual Spanish preferred
* Regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and
fingers to operate a computer and keyboard.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision requirements due to computer work.
* Light to moderate lifting is required,
* Regular, predictable attendance is required.
All persons offered a position will be required to provide valid
proof of vaccination prior to starting employment.
Community Reach Center is an EEO/AAP
Employer-Minorities/Women/Disabled/Protected Veterans. Apply at
CRC benefits package: medical insurance, health savings accounts,
dental, vision, mail-order prescriptions, paid holidays, tuition
reimbursement, employer paid short and long-term disability
insurance, employer matching 401(k), generous PTO plan, EAP, and
flex spending accounts.
* Bonus dependent on licensure/schooling and will be prorated based
on FT/PT employment
* 40 hours M-F (4-10's or 5/8's)
Keywords: Community Reach Center, Westminster , Nurse, RN - Med Surg, Healthcare , Westminster, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!