IT Category Manager
Company: SCL Health
Posted on: October 19, 2019
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a
Category Management Technology.
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something
even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be
strong, the right team is invincible.
System Services is our Corporate Headquarters in Broomfield,
Colorado and is located within the Oracle campus. SCL Health is a
faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization dedicated to
improving the well-being of the people we serve.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your
family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision
coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it
encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, weve
launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health.
Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools,
tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also
offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
Together well align mission and careers, values and workplace. Well
encourage joy and take pride in our integrity.
Well laugh at each others jokes (even the bad ones). Well hello and
high five. Well celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of
spirituality in healing.
Were proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to
As a Category Manager Technology you need to know how to:
* Develop a category management and strategic sourcing strategy
that supports and aligns to the Systems overall goals with respect
to our technology services and software infrastructure. Work
closely with STSC in developing these strategies.
* Manage 2 direct reports that include a category manager and an
analyst that support our technology spend.
* Drive a productivity plan that reduces our capital and operating
costs of technology through a wide variety of strategies that
include competitive bidding, consolidation, right-sizing services
and rationalizing services. Continually analyzes our technology
spend to identify new opportunities. Track projects to validate
cost reduction and realized benefits.
* Work closely with the STSC organization to develop standards,
rationalize technology and consolidate our vendor base.
* Work with various internal organizations and the STSC
organization to define requirements and coordinates with the
Project Management team on project governance.
* Manage the strategic sourcing and RFP process of technology
selection and awards.
* Ensure that all technology agreements are properly negotiated
from a commercial, compliance, risk and pricing perspective.
Coordinates across various groups such as Risk Management,
Information Security, and Legal to negotiate agreements. Manage
contract renewals and expirations.
* Develop and manage vendor relationships and strategies. On a
differentiated basis ensures that relationships are actively
managed so that service levels and performance are attained.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which
is why we require:
* Bachelors degree, required
* 5-7 years of experience in a supply chain, procurement or
strategic sourcing role.
* 1-3 years experience in information technology, required
* 2-3 years experience managing staff, required
* Must have extensive contract management/negotiation exp.
* MBA or Advanced Degree, preferred
* ISM CPSM/SD Certification, CMRP IAHRMM) or APICS, preferred
YOUR NEXT MOVE.
Now that you know more about our team we hope youll join us. At SCL
Health youll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and
why you were called to it in the first place.
Located in Broomfield, CO.
Our facilities do not discriminate against any person on the basis
of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in admission or
access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs, services or
activities, or on the basis of sex (gender) in health programs and
Keywords: SCL Health, Westminster , IT Category Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Broomfield, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!