Posted on: September 12, 2023
The retail Sales and Service Specialist (SSS) is a unique hybrid
role for stores and is intended as a key pipeline for future
career-growth within Firestone Complete Auto Care. This role is
primarily responsible for serving the customer through assessing
needs, recommending appropriate products and/or services,
performing entry-level vehicle services, and ensuring customer
satisfaction through thorough and timely completion of services.
Successful individuals in this role will learn all aspects of store
operations and effectively flex between interacting/ serving the
customer and efficiently completing basic vehicle service tasks as
- Customer service, sales, customer issue resolution-
- Basic vehicle service tasks, Oil, tires, fluids- 25%
- Store operations, opening/closing, inventory, displays- as
Growth and career development role
- May assist Manager or act as Manager-On-Duty in certain
circumstances or to support development
- Will learn all aspects of store operations and flex between
front/back shop tasks QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid automobile driver's license
- Customer service and career growth mindset
- Ability to complete required store education courses and
modules required for this position
- Ability to learn and perform basic vehicle service
- Ability to learn and operate store systems
- 2-year degree or non-traditional education through training
program completion, certification, or other exhibiting the growth
mindset that is needed in this candidate
- Previous consumer retail sales experience
- Previous automotive experience a plus
- Previous management/supervisory experience a plus
OUR CREW KNOWS BENEFITS
Health benefits that start on day one of employment, for all of our
- Vision and dental coverage.
- Tuition reimbursement programs.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Additional stability benefits.
Our Values Give Back To You
- Professional Development: No matter where you're at in your
career, we've got the resources to help you level up.
- Community & Involvement: We pride ourselves on working with our
local communities and giving back where we can.
- Integrity & Teamwork: Part of what makes our teams different is
our family-like mentality and drive to do things right, always.
Associated topics: cajero, client, client service, customer,
customer service, retail cashier, retail sales consultant, sales,
sales consultant, service associate
Keywords: Firestone, Westminster , Retail Salesperson, Other , Westminster, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!