Cleared IT Enterprise Systems Engineer Senior
Posted on: September 22, 2023
Relocation offered!This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tori BenderAre
you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.Salary: $127,500 - $160,500 per yearA bit
about us:This aerospace client is propelled by highly inquisitive
individuals who are steadfastly committed to their mission. Their
pioneering discoveries empower their customers to surpass their
expectations and safeguard what is most important.This company
endeavors to create inventive space solutions, improve the
precision of weather forecasts, offer insightful observations of
our planet, provide valuable data and intelligence, and support
those who defend our freedom!Why join us?Relocation packaged
offered if needed!Insurance coverage for medical, dental, and
vision expensesLife insurance policy401(k) retirement savings
planAutomatic company contribution to retirement savingsMatching
contributions from the company towards employee's
savingsPerformance sharing program with matching contributionsPaid
time off for holidays, vacations, and sick leaveEmployee stock
purchase plan with company matchingShort-Term and Long-Term
Disability coveragePaid leave for new parentsBenefits for
educational purposesJob DetailsUS Citizenship is requiredTS/SCI
with Poly is requiredWe're seeking an experienced IT Professional
to deploy, configure, and maintain large enterprise environments
and management tools for Red Hat Enterprise Linux. As an Engineer,
you'll work on a team supporting Linux Enterprise Infrastructure,
including Red Hat Satellite, Ansible Tower, Identity Management,
Storage Solutions, and Container Orchestration and Development
services. Your role involves providing technical solutions, leading
projects, and driving automation and standardization of IT
- Design, deploy, and maintain secure Enterprise Information
Technology systems and Infrastructure Services.
- Engineer automation technologies and infrastructure-as-code
(IaC) services for various environments.
- Lead advanced solution development and project completion.
- Interface with internal customers and management for planning,
deployment, and troubleshooting.
- Maintain Linux Enterprise Services and support container
software and system development efforts.
- Automate installation, patching, and security compliance of
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field with 8+ years
- Active TS/SCI CI Polygraph security clearance and DoD 8570
- Expertise in RHCSA/RCHE, Red Hat Enterprise Administration, and
DOD Information Assurance practices.
- Experience with Software/Application development environments,
CI/CD processes, Containers, and Orchestration Platforms.
- Proficiency in Ansible Automation, documentation, organization,
- Strong project management skills.
- Preferred: Scripting Languages (Python, Ruby, Bash), RHEL,
Database Applications, Docker, Kubernetes, VMware, Real-Time
Kernels, MacAfee Antivirus, and VEEAM.Working Conditions:Drug-free
workplace; post-offer, pre-employment drug test required.Interested
in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Westminster , Cleared IT Enterprise Systems Engineer Senior, Other , Westminster, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!